myUCPH is an app for students at University of Copenhagen containing relevant information in a pocket-size format.
The name of the app is myUCPH – in line with the official abbreviation of University of Copenhagen.
Personalisation and login
The app is personalised, which means that the information you get on your app is aimed directly at you. To use the app you must log in in the same way as you log in to the intranet KUnet. A login session continues for three months.
Content and functionality
The app contains the following information:
- Your messages from Absalon
- Your study messages from KUnet (important updates about your study programme)
- Your personal timetable
- Admission card for the matriculation ceremony (currently only available to bachelor students)
- Information from the libraries, opening hours, access to REX, etc.
- Phone book of all university staff, e.g. your supervisor
- News for the media
- Open events
Content for staff and guests
UCPH staff – and guests – can also use myUCPH. Currently, only the phone book, library information, news and open events are available. Later versions will be updated with new and relevant content.